About Our School
Hilham Elementary is located in an unincorporated community of northwest Overton County, TN. The community was established in 1797 by Moses Fisk, who thought Hilham would be the crossroads of a new nation. In 1806, Fisk established one of the first female academies in Hilham. A historic marker is located in the front parking area of the school. The history of Hilham Elementary's location has set the background for our commitment to caring for and educating students.